This beautiful home in a historic area in St. Louis, MO was in need of a new roof. In keeping with the historic appeal of the neighborhood, while also selecting a product that was reliable, an EcoStar Majestic Slate roof was chosen. Majestic Slate 12″ Traditional tiles in a Smoke Gray Blend were selected and installed.
The EcoStar roof only added to the beauty of the architecture, all while being lightweight, eco-friendly and protecting against the elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management