Luxury and durability coupled with enduring protection makes EcoStar’s Empire Shake a simple decision when replacing a cedar shake roof. Empire Shake and Empire Shake Plus tiles are manufactured using molds that are custom crafted from real hand-split wood shake tiles. Using real wood as a template creates an intricate texture that appears truly natural.
This house features an Empire Shake roof in Earth Green and Sage Green installed in the Aspen Blend style, which combines 60 percent 3/8″ thick tiles and 40 percent 3/4″ thick tiles to create stunning textural depth.
Empire Shake Technical Info
- UL listed Class A or C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER18920-01
- Fungus resistant (ASTM G21-09)
- Miami-Dade County, Florida NOA No. 17-1227.10 11/07/23
- Texas Dept. of Insurance Evaluation (RC-420)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management