More and more often roofs are being selected to enhance the overall beauty of the home. EcoStar offers the curb appeal coupled with durability and reliability. This roof features Empire Slate 12″ Traditional tiles in Hampton Harbour.
An affordable and environmentally-friendly alternative to natural slate, EcoStar’s Empire Slate captures the traditional beauty of slate roof tiles while providing the durability and proven protection of a synthetic. Empire Slate is manufactured with up to 25% post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Empire tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Empire Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class A or C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER18920-01
- Fungus resistant (ASTM G21-09)
- Miami-Dade County, Florida NOA No. 17-1227.10 11/07/23
- Texas Dept. of Insurance Evaluation (RC-420)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management