This home in Lancaster, PA features Majestic Slate in Midnight Gray. Majestic Slate 12″ tiles were installed on the main roof nearly 20 years ago. Majestic Slate 10″ tiles were installed on the porch roof in 2019. You can see that over time, the Majestic Slate tiles weathered to look even more like natural slate than when they were installed.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management