This home in Jacksonville, FL features Majestic Slate in a Federal Gray and Smoke Gray blend. These photos were taken 10 years after the installation. In that time, this home has experienced severe weather on multiple occasions. But the EcoStar roof looks just as good today as it did 10 years ago.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management