More and more often roofs are being selected to enhance the overall beauty of the home. EcoStar offers the curb appeal coupled with durability and reliability. This home in Western New York features an EcoStar roofing system. Majestic Slate Beavertail Designer Tiles were used in a custom blend of Midnight Gray, Mountain Plum and Chestnut Brown to give this historic home a unique look.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management