This exquisite log cabin in North Carolina gained a great deal of aesthetic appeal with the addition of an EcoStar roof. Majestic Slate was chosen in 12″ Traditional tiles in a custom blend of Midnight Gray, Federal Gray, Smoke Gray and Sage Green.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management