When the St. Agnes Catholic Church in Lake Placid, NY was in need of a new roof, EcoStar was selected for both its beauty and durability. Empire Niagara Shake was selected in Driftwood Wide Range to provide long-lasting durability, superior protection against extreme weather conditions and 50 years of warranty coverage.
Empire Niagara Shake is a natural-looking ¾” thick, 22” long, synthetic shake roofing tile produced in an even blend of 7”, 8”, 9” and 10” widths. The added length allows Empire Niagara Shake to be installed at a 10” exposure, maintaining 2” headlap throughout. An additional 9” exposure option allows for the creation of unique looks using a staggered installation. The Niagara design consumes less raw material, reduces roof load and lowers installation labor by 15%. Unlike other synthetic shake, Empire Niagara Shake is manufactured from 25% post-industrial recycled materials.
Empire Niagara Shake Technical Info
- UL listed Class A fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Fungus resistant (ASTM G21-09)
- Miami-Dade County, Florida NOA No. 17-1227.10 11/07/23
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management