Majestic Niagara Slate roofing tiles are durable, protect your home from harsh weather conditions, and are manufactured from 80% post-industrial recycled materials. That’s why the owners of this home in Deer Park, IL chose it when it was time for a new roof. Majestic Niagara Slate 12″ and 14″ tiles were selected in Chestnut Brown Wide Range. The tiles were installed in a staggered pattern for an even more eye-catching result.
Majestic Niagara Slate consumes less raw material, reduces roof load by up to 20%, and lowers installation labor by 30%. It is available in 12 standard colors and offers endless opportunities to showcase the beauty of natural slate at a fraction of the cost.
Majestic Niagara Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management