The owners of this home in Sylacauga, AL, decided to enhance its beauty by replacing the roof with Majestic Niagara Slate in Midnight Gray. These 5/8” thick, synthetic slate roofing tiles are produced in 10″, 12”, and 14” widths. There are also 9” and 10” exposure options that allow for the creation of unique looks using staggered or random width offset installations.
The Majestic Niagara design consumes less raw material, reduces roof load by up to 20%, and lowers installation labor by 30%. Not only do these tiles provide long-lasting durability and superior protection against extreme weather conditions, but they also come with 50 years of warranty coverage.
Majestic Niagara Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management