When it comes to the design of Majestic Niagara Slate, it consumes less raw material, reduces roof load by up to 20%, and lowers installation labor by 30%. The owners of this home in Birmingham, AL, chose these tiles for this reason and because they provide long-lasting durability, superior protection against extreme weather conditions and 50 years of warranty coverage.
This natural-looking, 5/8” thick, synthetic slate roofing tile is produced in 12” and 14” widths. The 9” and 10” exposure options allow your house to have a unique look by using staggered or random width offset installations. Available in 11 standard colors, Majestic Niagara Slate offers endless opportunity to showcase the beauty of natural slate at a fraction of the cost.
Majestic Niagara Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management