This home features Seneca Shake in an even blend of Chestnut Brown, Cedar Brown and Driftwood. This unique color combination provides maximum aesthetic appeal.
EcoStar’s Seneca Shake roofing tiles are custom crafted using real cedar shakes as a template to create an intricate texture that truly appears natural. These synthetic shake tiles are manufactured from up to 80% post-industrial recycled materials. Unlike real wood, Seneca Shake provides superior protection from the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays. Little-to-no maintenance combined with a 50-year warranty means a trouble-free roofing solution with lasting performance.
Seneca Shake Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report to ICC AC07 (R18920-02)
- Texas Dept. of Insurance Evaluation (RC-135)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management