Mount Saint Mary College is set on 60 acres overlooking the Hudson River in Newburgh, NY. Whittaker Hall was a graceful carriage house on the original estate, and today it houses faculty offices. When the Hall was in need of a new roof, designers turned to EcoStar.
Empire Slate 12″ Traditional and Beveled Edge tiles were selected in Manhattan Midnight wide range. The combination of traditional and Designer Series tiles, along with the varying shades of gray, resulted in a beautiful roof that perfectly fit the historic look of the building.
Empire Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class A or C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER18920-01
- Fungus resistant (ASTM G21-09)
- Miami-Dade County, Florida NOA No. 17-1227.10 11/07/23
- Texas Dept. of Insurance Evaluation (RC-420)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management