Craig Ranch is a luxury development in Texas. The home designs were influenced by Country French and English Tudor-style homes. Architects and planners carefully handpicked superior building products, and EcoStar Majestic Slate roofing tiles significantly contributed to the exterior appeal of the homes. This roof features Majestic Slate 12″ Traditional tiles in a custom blend of Federal Gray, Chestnut Brown and Cedar Brown.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management