Lovettsville Square is a mixed-use development that includes a 17,500 square foot retail building located in the heart of Lovettsville, VA. The center features a distinctive Glockenspiel, or clock tower, in tribute to Lovettsville’s German heritage. Another identifying feature of the building is its roof that features EcoStar’s Majestic Slate 12″ Traditional tiles in Federal Gray, Midnight Gray, Earth Green and Mountain Plum on the steep slope sections.
Available in 11 standard colors and 5 shapes, Majestic Slate gives building design managers many options to meet the discerning tastes of those involved in the selection process. EcoStar products are manufactured to exceed the industry’s most stringent performance standards and are a favorite for commercial roofers.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management