When the roof of the Bristol County Agricultural High School in Dighton, MA was in need of replacement, EcoStar’s Majestic Slate was selected. The original roof on the high school was missing slates and experiencing leaks, so Majestic Slate which is both durable and beautiful, was an easy choice.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperatures change and UV sunlight.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management