The Crescent Rim Condominiums are stunning, one-of-a-kind residences that were thoughtfully designed to provide a unique living experience. Surrounded by lush gardens and overlooking Boise’s premiere parks, the complex is a place of beauty. With such care taken in the design and location of this property, aesthetics in addition to performance, were taken into consideration when selecting a roof. EcoStar Empire Slate, installed by Carson Roofing, was selected to provide a long-lasting, maintenance-free roofing system.
An affordable and environmentally-friendly alternative to natural slate, EcoStar Empire Slate captures the traditional beauty of slate roof tiles while providing the durability and proven protection of a synthetic. Empire Slate is manufactured with 25% post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Empire tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Empire Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class A or C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER18920-01
- Fungus resistant (ASTM G21-09)
- Miami-Dade County, Florida NOA No. 17-1227.10 11/07/23
- Texas Dept. of Insurance Evaluation (RC-420)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management