When a roof was needed for a beautiful home in Becket, MA, the homeowner turned to EcoStar. The wide range of available designer shapes and color variation were deciding factors in the selection of Majestic Slate. Majestic Slate 12″ Traditional tiles were used along with Beaver Tail, Chisel Point and Beveled Edge Designer Series tiles in Federal Gray Wide Range.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management