When the Edgar Road Elementary School in Webster Groves, MO needed a new roof, EcoStar’s Majestic Slate was selected. Majestic Slate 12″ Traditional tiles were used in a custom blend of Smoke Gray, Federal Gray and Stone Red.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report to ICC AC07 (R18920-02)
- Texas Dept. of Insurance Evaluation (RC-135)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management