Designers of this home wanted an innovative roofing product that would be both beautiful and durable. For the look of real cedar shakes with reduced maintenance and repairs, EcoStar Seneca Shake was selected in Midnight Gray installed in the Aspen Blend style.
Aspen Blend replicates the look of thick, hand-split wood by using a combination of Shake and Shake Plus tiles. This blend is manufactured in random widths of 6”, 9” and 12” and thicknesses of 3/8” and 3/4” to give a home the rich, traditional look of wood shake, while providing an environmentally-friendly, durable alternative to wood.
Seneca Shake Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report to ICC AC07 (R18920-02)
- Texas Dept. of Insurance Evaluation (RC-135)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- Here’s a tidbit example.
- Did you know Benjamin Harrison was the first US President to see a MLB game?
- Its true. It was in 1892
- This is just placeholder text. Stop reading.