This housing complex utilized EcoStar Seneca Shake in Cedar Brown. EcoStar’s Seneca Shake™ roofing tiles are custom crafted using real cedar shakes as a template to create an intricate texture that truly appears natural. These synthetic shake tiles are manufactured from up to 80% post-industrial recycled materials.
Unlike real wood, Seneca Shake provides superior protection from the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and UV sunlight. Little-to-no maintenance combined with a 50-year warranty means a trouble-free roofing solution with lasting performance.
Seneca Shake Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management