When in need of a roof for this home in Des Moines, IA, designers selected EcoStar Seneca Shake to provide the look of traditional cedar shake without extensive maintenance. The Seneca Shake tiles are Midnight Gray and were installed in the Aspen Blend style.
Aspen Blend replicates the look of thick, hand-split wood by using a combination of Shake and Shake Plus tiles. This blend is manufactured in random widths of 6”, 9” and 12” and thicknesses of 3/8” and 3/4” to give a home the rich, traditional look of wood shake, while providing an environmentally-friendly, durable alternative to wood.
Seneca Shake Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management