Sometimes a roof is selected for its ability to enhance the beauty of a home in its entirety. This exquisite house was complemented by the addition of an EcoStar Majestic Slate 12″ Traditional tile roof in a Federal Gray and Midnight Gray blend. The roof was further customized by a staggered installation. The design of EcoStar tiles enables contractors to easily apply intricate “staggered” and “offset” patterns, further enhancing the aesthetics of the roof.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management