When planning a one-of-a-kind residential development, designers sought a roofing product that contributed to the exterior appeal of the homes, while offering the benefits of “green” that is important to buyers. EcoStar’s sustainable, eco-friendly roofing tiles were selected due to their recycled content and old-world aesthetic appeal. Majestic Slate was used in 12″ Traditional tiles in a custom blend of Federal Gray, Smoke Gray and Stone Red.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management