When selecting a roof for this building in Alabama, the property owner sought an affordable, yet beautiful alternative to real slate. Majestic Niagara Slate was selected in Midnight Gray to provide long-lasting durability, superior protection against extreme weather conditions and 50 years of warranty coverage
Majestic Niagara Slate is a natural-looking, 5/8” thick, synthetic slate roofing tile produced in 12” and 14” widths. This added size allows each Majestic Niagara Slate 14” tile to cover one square foot of roof deck at the 10” exposure (100 tile/square) while maintaining a minimum 2” of headlap throughout. An additional 9” exposure option allows for the creation of unique looks using staggered or random width offset installations.
Majestic Niagara Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- UL listed wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management