This beautiful colonial style home in Orono, MN features an EcoStar Seneca Shake roof in a Midnight Gray blend. Minnesota winters are characterized by below freezing temperatures with snowfall and freezing rain. Seneca Shake provides superior protection from the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Little-to-no maintenance combined with a 50-year warranty means a trouble-free roofing solution with lasting performance.
Seneca Shake Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161, TAS 100)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- ICC-ES, AC07 approved (ESR-1715)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management