This quaint cottage on Lake Muskoka in Canada is a wonderful example of how to create accents using EcoStar’s Designer Series tiles. Using Chisel Point, Beveled Edge, and Beaver Tail tiles in combination with 12” Traditional slates creates a series of focal lines across the field of the roof, without changing colors.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management