When a roof was needed for a beautiful home in Mequon, WI, designers turned to EcoStar. The wide range of available designer shapes and ability to install on turrets and other unique roof shapes were deciding factors in the selection of Majestic Slate. Majestic Slate 10″ Traditional tiles were used along with Beaver Tail and Beveled Edge Designer Series tiles in a Midnight Gray blend.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management