Empire Niagara Slate was selected for the Tranquility Salon & Spa in Lincoln, NE. The roof features 12″ tiles in Manhattan Midnight. Niagara Slate is EcoStar’s thickest tile (5/8″), which was designed to create enhanced shadow lines for maximum aesthetic appeal.
This new profile provides the same durability and protection as EcoStar’s legacy products and is manufactured from 25% post-industrial recycled materials. Empire Niagara Slate is available in two sizes (14” x 22” and 12” x 22”) and is designed so one 14” tile covers one square foot of roof deck and allows for greater exposure options (9” or 10”). Versatility is something every commercial roofer can appreciate!
Empire Niagara Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class B fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- UL listed wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Fungus resistant (ASTM G21-09)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management