When choosing a roof for the Trible Library at Christopher Newport University, designers selected an EcoStar roof, not only for it’s beauty, but for its sustainability and durability. Majestic Slate 12″ Traditional tiles in Midnight Gray were selected for this formidable university.
Manufactured with post-industrial recycled content, Majestic Slate is a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
Think EcoStar might be right for you?
Let’s talk about your roofing project.