Choosing the right products for a historical building is difficult; choosing the right roofing tiles for a college that is located on a 27,000-acre campus is a colossal challenge. Berry College needed a roofing tile that would be an identical match to all the other natural slate buildings on campus, and EcoStar’s premium products rose to the challenge.
One of the long-lived historical buildings at Berry College, Evans Hall, required roof renovations. With historical preservation and costs in mind, EcoStar’s Majestic Slate tiles in Federal Gray were selected to provide a non-traditional roofing alternative for a college with long-lasting traditions.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management