When a school in Ashville, OR was in need of a roof, designers turned to EcoStar. Seneca Shake was selected in a Cedar Brown blend, not only for it’s beauty, but for its sustainability and durability.
EcoStar’s Seneca Shake roofing tiles are custom crafted using real cedar shakes as a template to create an intricate texture that truly appears natural. These synthetic shake tiles are manufactured from 80% post-industrial recycled materials. Unlike real wood, Seneca Shake provides superior protection from the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays. Little-to-no maintenance combined with a 50-year warranty means a trouble-free roofing solution with lasting performance.
Seneca Shake Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161, TAS 100)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- ICC-ES, AC07 approved (ESR-1715)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management