This French Chateau style home, originally built in the 1950’s, was completely restored in 2013. Designers selected an EcoStar roof for its durability and the ability to reproduce the look of an 18th Century French chateau. Majestic Slate in Designer Series Beaver Tail softens the roof’s appearance and the black tiles offer the right contrast to the brick below.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management