When a premiere private golf club in Maryland was renovating its clubhouse, designers turned to EcoStar for a roof that would be as beautiful as the building itself. The clubhouse serves as a welcoming focal point for dining, hospitality and relaxation and the roof design had to contribute to this appeal. Majestic Slate 12″ Traditional tiles were selected in a custom blend of Sage Green, Black, Federal Gray and Stone Red.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with 80% post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management