Turkey Creek is a shopping complex and mixed-use commercial development located in western Knox County, Tennessee. When selecting a roof for the complex, designers chose EcoStar Majestic Slate Designer Series Chisel Point in Midnight Gray, Federal Gray and Stone Red. Unique patterns were designed for the different peaks and areas of the roof to create a unique and beautiful look.
Majestic Slate is manufactured with post-industrial recycled content to create a lightweight and environmentally responsible alternative to natural slate. Majestic tiles are proven to protect against the most extreme elements such as rain, hail, snow, fire, extreme temperature change and the sun’s UV rays.
Majestic Slate Technical Info
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161,TAS100)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Prolonged UV Exposure (ASTM G155)
- UL Evaluation Report, AC07-UL ER 18920-02
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management