EcoStar’s Newest Product Line is Now Class A Fire Resistant in the Empire Formula
EcoStar is proud to announce that it has received Class A Fire Rating for Empire Niagara Slate. Niagara Slate is natural-looking, 5/8″ thick and produced in 12″ and/or 14″ widths. This added size allows each Empire Niagara Slate 14″ tile to cover one square foot of roof deck at the 10″ exposure (100 tile/square) while maintaining a minimum 2″ of headlap throughout. An additional 9″ exposure option allows for the creation of unique looks using staggered or random width offset installations.
Available in 14 standard colors, and unlimited custom colors including cool roof options, Empire Niagara Slate offers endless opportunity to showcase the beauty of natural slate at a fraction of the cost.
Empire Niagara Slate Technical Information
- UL listed Class A fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- UL listed wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- Fungus resistant (ASTM G21-09)
- May contribute to LEED® points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management